Naruto Ultimate Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Ultimate Battle

A forum for the completely unique byond game Naruto Ultimate Battle

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am Captain Falcon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fralkin_Prunch
Genin
Genin
Fralkin_Prunch

I am Captain Falcon Empty
PostSubject: I am Captain Falcon   I am Captain Falcon EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 4:47 pm

I'm Captain Falcon , whose full name is "Captain Douglas Jay Falcon", i'm the main racer from the F-Zero series of futuristic racing. I am featured as a playable character in Super Smash Bros., Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

I have appeared in the Smash Bros. series from the start, but as my incarnation from F-Zero. I'm an unlockable fighter, and my unlocking condition is for the player to complete the One-Player mode within 20 minutes, and defeat me in a match to earn my honor. I do not make an appearance in the game's One-Player mode. My entrance into a battle is to zoom in on the Blue Falcon and park for me to jump out, and my machine zooms into the background to vanish. One of my alternate costumes is colored to resemble Blood Falcon.

My special B-moves are Falcon Punch as my B-move, a slow but powerful charge-up punch attack; my up-B is Falcon Dive, where I jumps up into the air as my first jump, and I come in contact with a target and grab it, attack with an explosion of sorts, and can use the Falcon Dive again; and my down-B Falcon Kick, a maneuver where I shoot downward from midair or forward on the ground with a flaming kick extended.

I am the 1st on the SSB Tier list for powerful and very swift fighting ability. My dash is the fastest in the game, and my combo ability and grabbing ability are all knowing. I am heavy and thus harder to KO, my aerial attacks feature low lag, my Up-B is usefully deceptive, my short hop is amazing, and I can spike. I lack no quick KO move, but lack projectiles, and I have amazing recovery and impossible to be comboed due to my large size. For this I must be able to short hop extremely well. But I'm in the game and famous for my versatility as both an offensive character and a counter-attacking character.
Back to top Go down
Circles
Chuunin
Chuunin
Circles

PostSubject: Re: I am Captain Falcon   I am Captain Falcon EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 4:51 pm

It's my old drinking buddy from college. Long time no see!!
Back to top Go down
Fralkin_Prunch
Genin
Genin
Fralkin_Prunch

PostSubject: Re: I am Captain Falcon   I am Captain Falcon EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 4:56 pm

Circles wrote:
It's my old drinking buddy from college. Long time no see!!

Show me your moves!
Back to top Go down
FlareHazard
Anbu
Anbu
FlareHazard

PostSubject: Re: I am Captain Falcon   I am Captain Falcon EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:17 pm

lol hello Captain Falcon Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Captain Falcon   I am Captain Falcon Empty

Back to top Go down

I am Captain Falcon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ultimate Battle :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: