Naruto Ultimate Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Ultimate Battle

A forum for the completely unique byond game Naruto Ultimate Battle

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuusei-No-Zero
Genin
Genin
Ryuusei-No-Zero

The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot! Empty
PostSubject: The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot!   The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot! EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 7:22 pm

Uh, hi everyone... Crap, this is not my kind of thing... My name's Zero, I'm a proud gamer, and fan of many anime and manga. I enjoy reading fanfiction, and helping my precious people. I have a bit of an issue trusting others because, well, society's never really been kind to me, but if given a while, I can open up to others. I'm never one to quit a game, even when I know I'm going to lose, but I know how to pick my challenges to avoid getting myself into deep crap. I have a low tolerance of annoying people, noobs, and those who insult my precious people. I'm usually quiet, unless I see a good oppertunity to make a sarcastic remark(I can be rather cynical at times...). I try to be understanding of other people, and not a close-minded fool. I do have a great dislike for a certain Uchiha(Okay, maybe "Burning Hatred and Wishes to send him to hell in the most painful way possible" would be more accurate...), and Orochimaru. I cannot stand yaoi, yuri, or discrimination of others. I should wrap this up now, seeing as I'm starting to make this like a biography... I hope to have some good times here, and make some good friends.
Back to top Go down
http://narutochaosr.proboards104.com/index.cgi
UchihaFox
Game Owner
Game Owner
UchihaFox

PostSubject: Re: The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot!   The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 3:38 pm

Welcome ^^ hope the uchiha isnt me... and whats wrong with yaoi/yuri enough to make you mention it? xD
Back to top Go down
Ryuusei-No-Zero
Genin
Genin
Ryuusei-No-Zero

PostSubject: Re: The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot!   The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 5:45 pm

Naw, the Uchiha isn't you. I was referring to Sasuke. As for the Yaoi/Yuri thing... I mentioned it because it's like everywhere... Even in places that it shouldn't even be possible... That, and too many fans of it have ticked me off to the point of me hunting them down, and beating them to a bloody pulp... >>;
Back to top Go down
FlareHazard
Anbu
Anbu
FlareHazard

PostSubject: Re: The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot!   The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 7:32 pm

Hey welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
UchihaFox
Game Owner
Game Owner
UchihaFox

PostSubject: Re: The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot!   The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 8:57 pm

Ah... *hides* xD
Back to top Go down
FlareHazard
Anbu
Anbu
FlareHazard

PostSubject: Re: The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot!   The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 9:02 pm

I dont like Yaoi or Yuri either Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ryuusei-No-Zero
Genin
Genin
Ryuusei-No-Zero

PostSubject: Re: The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot!   The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:19 pm

Well, good to know I'm not alone in the dislike. Anyways, time to do the one thing that'll help me in game until I improve enough... *Pulls out a Music Box, a Chimp on a leash, and a hat for Yen Donations, while beginning to crank the music box, causing a jingle to ring through the area, to which the chimp dances*
Back to top Go down
FlareHazard
Anbu
Anbu
FlareHazard

PostSubject: Re: The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot!   The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:16 pm

lol I want yen donators Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kabuto550
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kabuto550

PostSubject: Re: The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot!   The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot! EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 12:02 pm

Welcome to the forums, Ryuusei-No-Zero.
Back to top Go down
FlareHazard
Anbu
Anbu
FlareHazard

PostSubject: Re: The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot!   The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot! EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 10:36 pm

Yeah hope you enjoy the game
Back to top Go down
Ryuusei-No-Zero
Genin
Genin
Ryuusei-No-Zero

PostSubject: Re: The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot!   The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot! EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 4:59 pm

I already enjoy the game. I just wish I had more luck when it came to winning my matches...
Back to top Go down
FlareHazard
Anbu
Anbu
FlareHazard

PostSubject: Re: The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot!   The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot! EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 4:37 pm

Yeah I know what you mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot!   The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot! Empty

Back to top Go down

The resident shy dood has appeared! 100 Points for landing a Head Shot!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ultimate Battle :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: