Naruto Ultimate Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Ultimate Battle

A forum for the completely unique byond game Naruto Ultimate Battle

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reviewing some Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuusei-No-Zero
Genin
Genin
Ryuusei-No-Zero

Reviewing some Characters Empty
PostSubject: Reviewing some Characters   Reviewing some Characters EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:59 pm

Okay, I may be somewhat biased, but honestly, there are a few characters who really need some nerfs and boosts... Because, let's face it, there are some characters that just plain overpowered... And some that are waaay too underpowered. My ideas?

Shino:
Okay... Let's face it. Shino users are able to spam Konchuu Detonation waaay too much... I mean, A total of 5 Chakra for 1 Chakra Drain and 20 Damage? That's a little too strong for a starting character. I'd say increase the Chakra demand on Placing a Konchuu, and either weaken the damage dealt by detonation or increase it's chakra cost so it's less spammable.

Gaara:
Okay. Suna Shuriken does 6 Damage and homing. Understandable. Suna no Muya is also pretty decent. Sabaku Kyuu And Sabaku Sousou, however... Yeah... I'd say either increase Sabaku Kyuu's duration, or decrease Sabaku Sousou's chakra cost. It's near impossible to use them otherwise...

TS Sasuke:
I don't have him, but I've seen what he can do, and Chidori Nagashi is just a bit too spammable in my opinion... Plus, how can it reflect?! It's just a field of electricity, not a shield or armor...

Just some opinions and observations I've made... *Shrug*
Back to top Go down
http://narutochaosr.proboards104.com/index.cgi
Krises_Blade
Krises_Blade

PostSubject: Re: Reviewing some Characters   Reviewing some Characters EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:34 pm

Ts sauske is spammable... and it should be able to reflect... who would want to stick there hand into a body/field of electricity?

There are quite a few other spammable chars... like zaku (12 damage for 2 chakra, though yes it does have a prep but its not much of a prep,) Ts Naruto and his Rasen Shuriken (it more or less pwns the melee users, its on the field for a it and it can still hit for quite a bit of damage,) Shodaime and his freeze... is quite spammable... but thats not much of a problem thanks to ALL of the bug abusing of the attack while you are suppose to be frozen, but once that is fixed... than the freeze really needs to be nerfed.

Though there are ways around all of these... they still need to be balanced... because they are getting the best of us all. Which might not be all that bad... but in my opinion, it is hurting the game badly. I don't find it fun... being pissed of at a game, that should be fun. It was fun until the bug abusers started abusing the hell out of the bugs. Hince why I have more or less backed off of playing NUB for a while.

And thats just to name a few moves... in other words fox has his work cut out for him... if he really chose to fix the bugs, and balanced the chars, to make the game more fair, and fun in the long run. Even if he does fix them... we will undoubtedly have to be patient and wait for him to fix/balance the bugs/chars.

Hell for all I know he has been working on fixing the bugs, and balancing out the characters.
Back to top Go down
Ryuusei-No-Zero
Genin
Genin
Ryuusei-No-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Reviewing some Characters   Reviewing some Characters EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:40 pm

Uh, I guess some guy with a Electricity fetish, or a masochist, to answer your question...? XD;

TS Naruto, I can see past, because Rasen-Shuriken does have a 50 Damage Recoil... Shodaime, I have little to no experience with or against. (*Sniffle* I'm stuck at chuunin... The Eternal Gofer!! TT_TT) Zaku, I guess I can understand. 3 Chakra would seem more reasonable for a homing attack of that speed...(Considering it's prep.) Plus, Demon Bros. can commit suicide if they're last in battle... I learned this when my opponent made a sharp turn once right when I clicked Meizu Strike... XD; Lost 15 EXP, but gained 50 EXP and Yen in return. Also, friggin' Kurenai... Petals that do 20 damage a pop?! THat's effin' cheap! Granted, she's a Jounin Character... But I digress... Another thing that irks me is the fact that Curse Seal takes 8 Chakra to use. 7 Chakra, while a minor difference, would make things a bit easier...
Back to top Go down
http://narutochaosr.proboards104.com/index.cgi
FlareHazard
Anbu
Anbu
FlareHazard

PostSubject: Re: Reviewing some Characters   Reviewing some Characters EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:55 pm

Kurenai's 20 damage costs 4 chakra, so if you're melee just try to keep using your attack faster. Non-melee (especially homing) can run around and spam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reviewing some Characters   Reviewing some Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Reviewing some Characters
Page 1 of 1