Naruto Ultimate Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Ultimate Battle

A forum for the completely unique byond game Naruto Ultimate Battle

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Idea(Zero Style)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuusei-No-Zero
Genin
Genin
Ryuusei-No-Zero

Character Idea(Zero Style) Empty
PostSubject: Character Idea(Zero Style)   Character Idea(Zero Style) EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 7:03 pm

Okay. Figured that I might as well throw in my two cents rather than just keep them to myself.

Character Idea 001: Pre-Chuunin Naruto
Summary: In preparation for his upcoming match against Hyuuga Neji, who he's determined to beat for what he did to Hinata, Naruto trains under the Gama-sennin, Jiraiya, during the month he is given before the finals. He faced great difficulty, but was able to succeed in his efforts to become stronger.
Pre-Chuunin Naruto is a character of high chakra costs, and could be considered a High Risk, High Reward Character.

Techniques:
Red Chakra: Naruto calls upon the Kyuubi for a boost in strength and chakra at will, allowing him to continue fighting beyond his limits. Naruto gains a temporary boost in Attack Strength and Speed, as well as a 15 to 20 HP Recovery. (Costs 10 Chakra.) (Reccomended: High Cooldown time.)

Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Putting the teachings of Jiraiya into practice, Naruto summons a toad to aid him in battle. However, he has yet to master this technique, so he cannot choose the toad he summons. If in normal state, the toads Naruto can summon are random, but he cannot call upon Gamabunta.(Small Toad[Example: Gamakichi] Would be average speed, and could only deal 1 Damage, like an average Kage Bunshin. Medium Toad[Like Jiraya summoned to stop Kisame from slashing Naruto with the Samehada.] would have a good speed, and be able to deal between 5 and 7 Damage.) If Naruto is using Red Chakra, he can summon Gamabunta(Single Attack summon. Deals 20-25 damage.) (Chakra Cost: 7) (High Cooldown)

Kage Bunshin: In a rare moment of Ingenuity, Naruto cleverly has a single Kage Bunshin head underground, and suddenly rise up and deal a surprise uppercut. The clone is weaker due to it's effort of moving through the ground, so it can only deal one damage after the initial attack, which can deal 10 damage in normal state, and 20 in Red Chakra State. (4 Chakra) (Medium to Low Cooldown.)

Shihappou[Sp?] Shuriken: Naruto pulls out several shuriken, before creating several clones, and flinging all of the shuriken at the enemy with his clones all at once. This can do 8 Damage in Normal State, and 15 Damage in Red Chakra State. The Shuriken cannot home in.(Costs 5 or 6 Chakra.)

HP: Either 120 or 150.
Speed: Either Average or Fast.

Summary: As mentioned earlier, Pre-Chuunins Naruto takes a lot of Chakra, and is generally a High Risk, High Reward character with his decent damage rates, and ability to recover a small portion of HP when powering up. However, the cooldowns needed for the techniques make them hard to time.

Suggested Cost: 300 to 500 Yen
Back to top Go down
http://narutochaosr.proboards104.com/index.cgi
UchihaFox
Game Owner
Game Owner
UchihaFox

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea(Zero Style)   Character Idea(Zero Style) EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 3:35 pm

*nods* good idea. Honestly Im not going to make this character, BUT unlike everyone else you took the time to actually plan out some moves instead of just saying make this! nice job xD
Back to top Go down
Ryuusei-No-Zero
Genin
Genin
Ryuusei-No-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea(Zero Style)   Character Idea(Zero Style) EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 5:42 pm

Well, despite how I occasionally play in games, when it comes to ideas, I plan them out as best I can. Thank you for the praise.
Back to top Go down
FlareHazard
Anbu
Anbu
FlareHazard

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea(Zero Style)   Character Idea(Zero Style) EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 7:33 pm

Hey that's a pretty good idea but we already have Naruto Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryuusei-No-Zero
Genin
Genin
Ryuusei-No-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea(Zero Style)   Character Idea(Zero Style) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 9:59 am

Yeah, I know. But, hey, a second or third version to use is occasionally a good substitute for Character Customization. But, that's just me. *Shrug*
Back to top Go down
FlareHazard
Anbu
Anbu
FlareHazard

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea(Zero Style)   Character Idea(Zero Style) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 11:19 am

oh ok then Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea(Zero Style)   Character Idea(Zero Style) Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Idea(Zero Style)
Page 1 of 1